Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffrey's Game Master Application (:

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jeffrey's Game Master Application (: - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeffrey's Game Master Application (:

Post  Jeffreyx Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Ohhyess. I'm very sorry, it has been over a year since I have even played. I had forgotten. But yes, I was a mod. I believe level one. Although, I know that I was full GM in iMapler, and I had previously been a GM assistant in iMapler as well.

If you would like me to try to contact someone that you would be able to talk to from iMapler I can attempt to contact them and get back to you with their email or something.

Last edited by Jeffreyx on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding on last paragraph.)
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey's Game Master Application (: - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeffrey's Game Master Application (:

Post  xDemon Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Pretty sure you took more time making it lol :3, I say it's a really good application and searching through the forums, I can say you have that job in your hands. You're helpful and give constructive criticism, Good luck Very Happy
xDemon
xDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Thank you, Demon. It seems that I almost do, the only thing that seems to not be looking to for any of us, is that fact that Pony still needs to figure out a way to support both of the servers so that this can be up and running once again.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2