Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application [PwnedByElmo]

2 posters

Go down

Game Master Application [PwnedByElmo] Empty Game Master Application [PwnedByElmo]

Post  PwnedByElmo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Name: Zach

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing PonyMS: I am just about to download it but I'm sure it's going to be great!

IGN('s) Not any currently.

How long have you been playing maplestory? I have been playing Maplestory for five years.

*Past Gamemaster experience(Proof?): I do not have any gamemaster experience but I have hung out with GMs on other private servers (CelestialStory).

*Which steps would you undertake if you caught a Hacker? It would depend on the hack. For example if it were a vac hack, I would tell them to knock it off and if I get a report of them vac hacking I would ban them. (For however long is necessary)

Which steps would you undertake if two people were fighting? If two people were fighting I would first warn them that if they do not quit it, they would be banned for a certain amount of time. (Maybe a couple of hours.) The environment needs to be safe and friendly Smile

What would you be able to add to our community? I would provide safety and friendliness. I would also make sure everybody is having fun at all times! Very Happy

Any other regards you would like to mention to us? It has been my dream for a long time to be a GM. If I could be a GM, I would make sure that everyone loves PonyMS.

Thank you for reading!

PwnedByElmo

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application [PwnedByElmo] Empty Re: Game Master Application [PwnedByElmo]

Post  Pony Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you for the application, I will discuss this with the rest of the staff.
We would also like to see you ingame, so have fun and thank you

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down