Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudys GM application

2 posters

Go down

Rudys GM application  Empty Rudys GM application

Post  HeyRudy Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 am

Before i type out the application let me say this, I failed to find a sticky of how the GM application should look like for this server. So instead of typing randomly i will use my own font which should provide enough information about me.

Whats your name: My name is Rudy Saldana.

Where are you From: I am in the USA and i live in Texas.

Where did you hear about this server: I found it while looking something up and the name caught my eye.

Have you been a GM before: I have been a GM about 19 times.

Do you have proof of your past: Yes i do, but for safety reasons id prefer to be asked by Private Message.

Do you have any people we can contact for proof that you were a GM: Again yes, but i would prefer you ask by Private Message.

Why should we pick you as one of our GM's: I am not saying you should pick me. Heck I am sure their are more people who are far more qualified to be one then i am. But lets be honest here for a moment, I want to be a GM because i want to actually help a server out by keeping people happy, keeping things in control as they should be, and provide a well experience for everyone.

What would you provide to the server: I could say the basics and say something like "I can provide players, fun" etc etc. But from my experience alot of people who say this, more then likely just want the power and fame that comes with the opportunity . What i would provide would be the Uniqueness and kindness most people truly want, Making smiles appear by small chats, small conversations, and maybe even advice for Life.

What are your hobbys: I am a Tennis player, lately i have been called by my Coach for Tennis Camps to keep the younger players in control, and teach them to play well. I am a gamer, not an Xbox online gamer person, i mean a Retro Gamer. I take care of my Cousin's personal animal farm. Pictures can be provided for anyone who's curious c=.

What are you like personality wise: I am very peppy, for a boy that is pretty rare now a days. With my active and dedication towards finishing or completing a goal i am not a quitter. I love to talk and give out advice, I once actually helped out a married couple who's marriage was in trouble.

Before we finish, remind us one more time, Why should we pick you out of everyone else: I am not saying to pick me, i am sure their are people who could do a better job then me, but will they be like me? Who knows until you try right? So what i am mearly asking for is for a chance to help and nurture this server, if i get the job or not

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If im accepted or not i will still dedicate myself here.

HeyRudy
HeyRudy

Back to top Go down

Rudys GM application  Empty Re: Rudys GM application

Post  Pony Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:35 am

That last line caught my attention, really.
A lot of people just apply and we never see them back. I would love to see you in-game.
We just launched our server a few days ago so we dont really have that much players,
If the community gets bigger we will hire a new GM.
I hope you have patience.

Pony

PS. here is the format sticky: https://ponyms.actieforum.com/t9-gamemaster-mod-application-format

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyRudy Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Yes i just ntoiced that earlier while i was surfing the forum. That is REALLY out of place =x you should move that to the Gm application section on the top so people can notice it in the future.
HeyRudy
HeyRudy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down