Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GGBrah's Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

GGBrah's Gm Application Empty GGBrah's Gm Application

Post  darkereuro Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 am

Name: Kyle

IGN: It's.. right there. Lol. Hysteriical

About me: Well my name is Kyle. Kyle is my nickname, and I'd prefer to be called by that. My real name shall be classified, because simply, that is my real name. It would be stupid to call myself smart, or funny. And I would be gay if I called myself hot, cute, etc. but all I do know, is that I take things lightly. But if it comes to something like, er- Hackers, then that is when I become serious. I do events often, twice a day (which is often), and I do know many events that not a lot of servers know of. For examples, though Musical Chair sounds stupid and childish, it is actually pretty challenging, and competitive. I do get decent grades, (A- ~ A+, and sometimes B+), and I am pretty much active, 5 ~ 6 hours on the weekdays, and 8 hours on the weekends.

Why do you want to become a GM?: I want to become a GM because I want to help people. And stop fights, altercations, or end disputes, and help the community to have a nice climate. I don't jail people for fighting, and I guarantee I won't get mad if someone talks trash about me, or another player, or another GM. I would step up to them, but I wouldn't get mad, and abuse my power, and simply ban them for a stupid reason. Also, I want to have a little fun. What is the point of playing, if you cannot have a bit of fun?

Have you ever experienced being a GM?: Of course. Never in a v83, though I have been a GM in a v62, twice. One, I was a GM because the owner was my friend. Another server, I was a GM because I was really active, and calm (But now I am not that active as before). The first server, eventually was shut down. The other server, I was demoted, because I simply quit, for a month or two. It was because back then, Cygnus Knights came out in GMS Razz.

What would you do if you saw two people fighting?: I would first warn them, like all GMs would do. Then I'd try to stop it and make it up for everyone. If they kept on fighting from time to time, I would jail them. Banning just because they are fighting would be a bit too harsh. But if they were consistent, then I'd ban them.

What would you do if someone was being mean to another person?: I would first warn them, again, but then as soon as they say another comment, or affront them again, I'd jail em' so hard. Nah, I was joking about jailing them hard, but I would simply jail them. Depending on how bad the insults were, I would jail them anywhere from 30 minutes to two days. (Eventually, they'd obviously make a new character, or quit the server.)

What will you do as a GM?: I would try to help people as much as possible. I would try to stop fights, and terminate those hackers! If I ever saw a hacker, it would be an automatic jail, for a long time. If they attempt to hack again, then I'd ban them. Then they'd probably find a new server to hack on, and hopefully never come back! What is the point of hacking in a private server anyways? Like, the exp rate is high, so... I think they're just retarded enough to hack in a private server. I would also hold events twice a day. Depending on which event players want, I would pick the majority, because as always, "majority wins".

Do you think you will be picked as a GM?: I do not think I will be picked as a GM, but I hope so. I do see many GMs though, so that is why I do not think I will be picked. But if I am lucky enough, and do get picked, I will help the server as much as possible. Of course, I won't quit if I don't get picked, and I won't be crying my butt off if I were denied, but I hope I get picked. Therefore, I guess I don't THINK I will be picked, but I HOPE I do.

Any more information?: Of course, I'd vote every 6 hours either ways. If I wasn't picked, I'd still vote. I'd still like to help the community in any way. And if I didn't get picked, and by voting every day, That is still helping, right? Also, I'm sorry this wasn't as colorful as the others, it is just because I simply do not like colorful texts. They annoy me, and I do not know why. Black and white is just my style.

Last edited by darkereuro on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes :P)

darkereuro

Back to top Go down

GGBrah's Gm Application Empty Re: GGBrah's Gm Application

Post  Abyss Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 am

Don't like your additude on the 3rd question overall good app

Goodluck Wink

-Abyss

Last edited by Abyss on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  darkereuro Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 am

Thank you, Abyss, for reading my application. And, oh, haha, sorry if I was a bit... weird? I can't help it, it's really how I talk in real life. Pretty much, for the application, I typed it out like how I would really say it in real life.

darkereuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 am

Ooh fast reply and i'll gues i'll get used to it ;3

Have you tried being in game yet o-o ? haven't seen you :S

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  darkereuro Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 am

Yep. I've seen many players, and I like the exp rate. Haha. I don't know if I saw all the players, because there are many players on hamachi, but not many players online. I've seen about... 6 players?

darkereuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down