Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koreans Gm application

2 posters

Go down

Koreans Gm application Empty Koreans Gm application

Post  Koreans Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:49 am

Name:
Sam

Timezone:
EST.

How long have you been playing PonyMS?
Unfortunately i havnt started playing yet but as soon as the server is back online i plan on playing.
im also that kinda person whom is once accustomed to the server would be extremely active and on daily
and the fact that im looking for a new server

In Game Name('s):
Will be Koreans

How long have you been playing MapleStory?
I've been playing MapleStory for approximately 6 years now.
Maplestory was a 2-d rpg game that just appealed to me and ive been playing ever since,

*Past Game Master experience(Proof?)?
I am currently a gm in Idyllicstory v83 and its kind of a small server and back awhile ago when i played all those top servers farmerstory and such i was recommended as a gm/intern as well as various other servers. I've been a GM multiple times before and i guess ill post a SS or somethin

*Which steps would you undertake if you caught a Hacker?
All i would do is be in hide just stalk the hacker enough to get the proof/evidence i need to ban them. id take a ss and ban them on the spot immediately if gameplay is affected.

Which steps would you undertake if two people were fighting?
Uhm. I would actually i guess tell them to stop argueing and all that bullshit, see whats wrong and why they were fighting as if it was really important or not or just some stupid fight. Tell them to knock it off, worse comes to worse treat them as babies and jail them.

What would you be able to add to our community?
I guess i have a bit of creativity so with new suggestions and ideas, as well as me being able to host events, various events
i can actually entertain the server and make all of the community have a better gameplay.

*Do you have any experience coding?
Actually no i dont. i was always a level 3 gm never more nothing less. And my job was always just being in the community helping players and hosting events as an active gm

Any other regards you would like to mention to us?
Despite the fact that i havnt started playing the server, said with full honesty
i will be starting to play the minute its online i guess and get active on that and if i have those qualifications as a GM
as well as im not really used to writing an application because i was always picked in gameo-o

ANYWAY. Thankyou for reading my application,
Ill be your #1 Priority(;

Koreans

Back to top Go down

Koreans Gm application Empty Re: Koreans Gm application

Post  Jeffreyx Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 am

Your application looks good, it has a lot of information, and you do have the experience.

Good luck for getting the job. (:

I do think though that you should have added color to make it more appealing for everyone else to look at and would attract more people to fully read your application. Looking at just a blank, one color application, does not appeal to my eye.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 am

To add on to that, you should have held off on putting in an application until the server is back up. It would be much better than getting overloaded with GM applications while no one is even able to play.

Thank you.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum