Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM Application]

2 posters

Go down

[GM Application] Empty [GM Application]

Post  TheAttack Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Name: Damir

Timezone: TIME ZONE:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing PonyMS : Well I have just started but this seems like a good server so I think I'll be here for quite some time.

IGN('s) My IGN will be TheAttack and or Damir.

How long have you been playing maplestory ? : I have been playing Maplestory since I was 7.

*Past Gamemaster experience(Proof?) I have no Gamemaster experience but, I am willing to learn.

*Which steps would you undertake if you caught a Hacker ? I would, keep an eye on the hacker just to be sure he/she is hacking, If they are hacking I would Immediately ban them.

Which steps would you undertake if two people were fighting ? : I would ask them what they are fighting about, I would ask them to stop, If they don't listen to my Warning then I would jail them
for a few hours.

What would you be able to add to our commnity ? I would be able to add my constant attention to the server, I will be on as much as needed.

*Do you have any experience coding ? Unfortunately I don't have any experience coding.

Any other regards you would like to mention to us ? I would try my best and do anything for this server and try my best to get rid of all the hackers, Also It has been my dream to be a Gm I know that doesn't really matter but I just wanted to say that, Thanks for at-least reading my Application.

TheAttack

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] Empty Re: [GM Application]

Post  Jeffreyx Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Sorry if I come off as a douche bag, but if you had read my posts on previous applications, you would see that I like grammar, punctuation, etc... So, that being said, (I know it can be a habit, but still), you need to at least try to work on your random capitalization.

Also, more about the overall of your application, Pony (as he has said in all previous applications) would like the community to grow before he will choose another GM. Possibly you could help by inviting and getting new members to join us, it would raise your chance, and make the server more popular and more enjoyable. Although the server is currently down, Pony, and myself (although not staff), would like to see you in the server, and showing that you are dedicated. I myself would like to see that you are not just a GM Hunter.

How long have you been playing PonyMS : Well I have just started but this seems like a good server so I think I'll be here for quite some time.

Again, not trying to sound like a douche bag, but, you had messed up on your wording within this context. It would be impossible for you to have started to play on the server as it has been down for weeks. Yes, you could have been meaning forums, but either way, miswording.

*Which steps would you undertake if you caught a Hacker ? I would, keep an eye on the hacker just to be sure he/she is hacking, If they are hacking I would Immediately ban them.

Well, just to make sure you know, you will always have to provide proof of hacking to a GM that is higher ranked than you, whether that be Pony or Abyss, or anyone else. You can get yourself in trouble if you do not have it, as no one else would know that the person had actually been hacking.

Which steps would you undertake if two people were fighting ? : I would ask them what they are fighting about, I would ask them to stop, If they don't listen to my Warning then I would jail them
for a few hours.

Before you give them a warning, I think it would be much better as a fellow mapler to at least have a chance that the GM would be able to help with the situation, and maybe try to settle it instead of just giving them trouble for it.

Any other regards you would like to mention to us ? I would try my best and do anything for this server and try my best to get rid of all the hackers, Also It has been my dream to be a Gm I know that doesn't really matter but I just wanted to say that, Thanks for at-least reading my Application.

If you are going to do anything for this server, why not start now, you don't need GM powers to do good on a server, you can try to get more people, and even be friendly around the server. It may be your dream to be a GM, but you have to understand that if you are chosen, you must not goof around, and you have to follow rules. Although you are one of the people who have to enforce the rules, GM's have their own set of rules. You cannot disobey those or else your powers and/or GM status can be revoked.

Edit: As well as what I had said before, the length of your application is rather short, you should make it longer. Try wording it differently or something to make it appear to have more information if you do not have enough experience or life stories, etc... to fill up those spots.

Thank you.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAttack Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 am

Thanks for the feedback I will work on my grammar, punctuation, etc , yeah I know my habit of doing random capitalization's when I was a little kid I grew up with that, my dad kept putting random capitalization's on what he wrote so like a kid I looked up to him and copied what he did.

I am inviting people to this server I really hope this server rises to the top 10 servers and I will do all I can to do that.

And Jeffrey your not coming off as a douche bag you are telling me what my flaws are and how I could fix them.

Any who , I think you would be a great Gm.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

TheAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 am

Thank you.

I was just trying to help :3 .. You're very welcome.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down