Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domo goes Rawr~

4 posters

Go down

Domo goes Rawr~ Empty Domo goes Rawr~

Post  Teten Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 am

My real name is Kristen.
Btw, my IGN is Teten.
I'm 14, turning 15 in August.
I like to eat, watch anime, eat, read manga, eat, draw, eat, doodle, eat, sleep and eat~ :3
What can I say, I'm a slacker XD
I like a lot of things like: Games, Manga, Anime, Strawberry, Vanilla, Ice Cream, Cupcakes, Cakes, Domo, and Cookies :3
Not to mention, I play quite a lot of games, for a girl that is. My friends says it's kind of weird for a girl to play too many MMORPGs

Games that I play and used to play:

MapleStory, Rising Force, FlyFF, Luvinia, Lucent Heart, Fiesta, Audition, Luna, Rose, Wakfu, Dekaron, Ragnarok, Cabal, Dragonica, Dragon Nest, Grand Chase, Mu, Perfect World, Ran, Runes of Magic, Silkroad, Tales of Pirates or Pirate King, Wonderking, Bright Shadow, Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal, Tales Runner, Eudemons, Zero, Conquer, 4 Story, Destiny, Digimon Battle, Mini Fighter, Trickster, LaTale, Mabinogi, Wizard 101, Rumble Fighter, Asda Story, Asda 2, Monster Forest, Angels, Tantra, Dragon Saga, Lunia, NosTale, War Rock, Dance, Rappelz, Fairy Story, Heroes of Newerth, Defense of the Ancients, League of Legends, Counter Strike, Skyrim, Call of Duty, GTA, Assassin's Creed and a few more.
That should'be covered at least half of the games I play. What can I say, I'm a Gamer.

Here are the animes and mangas that I read and watch:

07-Ghost, Nura: The Rise of the Yokai Clan, Strawberry Panic, Clannad, K-ON!, K-ON!!, Darker than Black, Romeo X Juliet, Nodame Cantabile, Maid Sama, Hayate the Combat Butler, La Corda D'oro Primo Passo, Inuyasha, Lucky Star, Bleach, Gurren Lagann, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Full Metal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, Busuo Renkin, Love Hina, Beelzebub and a few more.
Also, you might find me in other servers lurking in their forums since I'm a Wanderer/Drifter.

Well, that's all I can say for now.
Just ask me if you want to know something about me. XD
Teten
Teten

http://domoadventures.dinstudio.com/

Back to top Go down

Domo goes Rawr~ Empty Re: Domo goes Rawr~

Post  Jeffreyx Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 am

Hi, welcome to the server. (:

I hope you enjoy playing this server and I hope you stay with it for a very long time.

Since you have played many many other games maybe you could try to invite some people and get more players to join this server. You could try to get some to come play, and you could then have some of your friends going along with you in your life inside of PonyMS. The more players the better your time will be. (:

If you haven't noticed, the server is down currently. One of the GM's had done something that had crashed the server, and Pony has been very busy recently and has little time to be working on this server. I had talked with him the other day, and he had informed me that he may be working on the server today, that is, if he has the time.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Pony Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 am

Thanks jeffrey, i did not have time to fix it today but i will probably tomorrow,
Welcome Teten, I played a lot of those games to.
I hope you'll enjoy the server when its back up Very Happy

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teten Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:12 pm

@Jeffrey
Thank You! I will try to invite a few friends since most of my friends don't play Maple but maybe I can make them play. Smile

No worries, he can take as much time as he need to fix the server since I'll be here all summer long. Patience is a key to a great server. Smile

@Pony
Thank You! I will probably enjoy it. Wink
Teten
Teten

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Your welcome, I hope you enjoy the server when it becomes online once again.

Just an update on whats happening, once again. Pony had no time to fix the server today, so he will be trying to get some time for it tomorrow. So until then, you'll have to be waiting.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Teten Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:16 pm

I see. I'll be waiting Smile
Teten
Teten

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Good. Glad to hear it.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Gstyle* Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 am

Welcome! I'm happy that much ppl are joining the server:)
Gstyle*
Gstyle*

http://www.marco.homo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 am

We need lots of people to join or else Pony may have to shut the server down. ): .. Everyone needs to invite more people <3
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down