Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xDemon's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

xDemon's GM Application Empty xDemon's GM Application

Post  xDemon Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello, this is my GM APPLICATION for PONYMS. -bronies all the way-

Name: Tom E. Nguyen

Age: 11, Now I don't want to hear any of that shit, YOU HAZ TO BE 15 AND UP OR, YOU'RE TOO IMMATURE OR LYING ABOUT YOUR AGE

Timezone: GMT -6Hours

How long have you been playing PonyMS: I have yet to make an account, but I assure you I will be hooked on this server until the end if the beginning experience is not bad c:

IGN('s) I will create my account in like 17hours because it is 1am and I don't want to make much noise.

How long have you been playing maplestory?
About 3 years, I've been playing GMS/KMS and private servers on and off

*Past Gamemaster experience(Proof?) I have been a GM in FallenStory(Closed), I have never took any screenshots although you may ask the owner of it if I have been apart of it.
My old IGN on there was Demon, FallenStory closed due to making a new server non-hamachi, I didn't follow them to the new server because I felt pretty lazy and was getting tired of high rates, I decided to take a break.
FALLENSTORY'S OWNERS NEW PRIVATE SERVER: zakum.org/showthread.php?348-DemonReborn-rebirth-of-fallenStory I posted this because the link to DemonReborn was not working.

*Which steps would you undertake if you caught a Hacker?If it was nothing serious such as a sit hack, I would let them off with a warning, if they were flying, I would ask them if they had a .wz edit and if they did, I would ask them to take it off or if it was a hack, I would ask them to stop and let them off with a warning, although if it was a vac (item vac, monster vac) , I would ban them without a warning because they should know not to use such hacks.

Which steps would you undertake if two people were fighting? I would ask them what is the problem, and I will probably "butt in" and try to resolve the problem, but if it got too out of hand I would jail them (if this is a feature)

What would you be able to add to our community? I could advertise for you guys and I dabble in animations and GFX

*Do you have any experience coding? Sadly no, Coding is far too complicated for me.

Any other regards you would like to mention to us ? I have sadly came here because it said recruiting GMs (came here from GTOP) I would still play if this application get's denied (probably because I haven't made my account and you'd probably want to know more about me and meet up in-game. I am a random and weird person at times but I can be serious if needed to.If you would like a GFX example, message me c:
If I got in-game and wasn't accepted I'd stay a level200 and try to get good damage lol :3
And if you want to know more-ish
Nationality:Asian American

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME READING MY APPLICATION. Very Happy
xDemon
xDemon

Back to top Go down

xDemon's GM Application Empty Re: xDemon's GM Application

Post  Jeffreyx Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Okay, first off, before I even read your application; You should play on the server before you even think about putting in an application. No one will know what you are like until you are actually seen in game.

Second, about your hacking section; You currently don't even know if .wz edits are allowed, and so, you should not be asking people to take them off if the owner has allowed them to be on his server. Please do your research about the server before you try to type it in hoping for a GM job.

Again, about the hacking section; You never are supposed to let a hack go, even if it is simple as sit hack. One reason; It means that they more than likely have more hacks that they are more than willing to use on the server. Everyone deserves a warning, but, even having a simple hack is hacking. A "warning" should be something written by the GM themselves plus a jailing for a certain period of time. Certain hacks (depends on the owners wants) can result in a ban. BUT, you are NEVER supposed to just ban someone. If you were to do that, you would be in trouble yourself. You would have to have proof. You said nothing in your application about showing proof or telling someone else.

Yes, you said something about your age at the starting of your application, but lets be honest. You're only just old enough to play this game under the rules of GMS. I don't think you would fully have what it takes to be someone who is keeping others in line just yet. I think you would need more lifetime experience and to be around longer.

Also, just the fact that you had to add in your side comments on all of your subjects, shows that, yes, you are immature.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  xDemon Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 am

I get that alot :3 (last part)
Sorry I have not checked upon if .wz edits are allowed.
You're just like my teachers, No matter how bad the trouble is, we get the maximum punishment T.T
I've been taught that the crime must fit the punishment, not WHO CARES Very Happy IP BAN THEIR ASS
I do know your comment is constructive criticism but I'm acting out on my own.
But I'm le immature as you said so HERPDERP Very Happy
-waits for server to get online-
xDemon
xDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:03 am

I hope to see you when the server is up and running once again.
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum