Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harro PonyMS!

3 posters

Go down

Harro PonyMS! Empty Harro PonyMS!

Post  iiachisano Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

My names Jordon aka iiachiSANO! I'm very new to this server, being that I only registered today. BUT, when it comes to private servers, I'm fairly fluid with how things work. I was a past GM for another server mainly because of my slight GFX and coding experience. So, I have the ability to help everyone out here! I'm still learning all the cool custom stuff right now, but soon I'll be pro! lol On a more personal note, I'm 20 years of age. I have a well paying job so donating should be easy for me. I'm a tech engineer for a private company around where I live. *got the job right out of college* I'm a REALLY fun person and PLEASE don't take me as a very serious and logical person. I'm good at what I do while being fun! xD Uh, extra questions? Talk to mehhh! Very Happy

iiachisano

Back to top Go down

Harro PonyMS! Empty Re: Harro PonyMS!

Post  Abyss Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

Harrrooo you :3

As of now I've seen your welcome post and your gm app
But you look like a good and fun person

After updates are done I sure hope to see you online ;3
Oh and if you have skype please don't hesitate to add me : Yoneh

Hope to see you in game or otherwise on skype Wink
- Abyss

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  iiachisano Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 am

Youuuuu are such an awesome person! thank you for the reply! Smile I shall be getting on when the server comes online. I'm excited to meet you all! I DO HAVE SKYPE! I think a lot of maplers do now o-o but my skype name is SimpLeTHPS if I cant add you right away or something, you can add meh! Smile <3

iiachisano

Back to top Go down

Post  Pony Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 am

I would like to let you know that the server is online. You are just offline on Hamachi

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum