Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you's to any members.

2 posters

Go down

Thank you's to any members. Empty Thank you's to any members.

Post  Jeffreyx Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 am

If you have ever wanted to just give a thank you to a staff member or any other member of the game, well, this is where you can do it. This post could show other people how much they are liked on the server, and how many people actually enjoyed there help.

On a side note, please do not post anything within this post (or preferably the whole forum) about not liking someone. Please guys, no put downs, keep the server happy. If you don't like someone, then keep it to yourself, or just ignore it.

I myself would just like to give a thank you to Pony being the host of a server can be very hard work. He currently isn't home to be able to physically do things with the server, but he is still making the server work the best he can. If it goes down; he gets it back up as fast as he can being in another place. Thank you for being able to keep the server running, and thank you for being such a good owner.

Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Thank you's to any members. Empty Re: Thank you's to any members.

Post  Pony Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Thank you, thats very kind.
I would like to thank everyone that plays our server and that help me to keep it up.
I would like to thank the GM´s aswell because they help me in every way they can.

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffreyx Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:34 pm

You're welcome. :3
Jeffreyx
Jeffreyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum