Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of bugs found in 2 days

3 posters

:: Bug's

Go down

List of bugs found in 2 days Empty List of bugs found in 2 days

Post  HeyRudy Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:36 am

1. If someone goes wind archer/pirate and uses that transformation skill, they can spam Roar or any other move with a .01 second cool down and amazing speed
2. Going into the cash shop will take away your buffs and 50% of the time disconnect you if you buy more then 1 item.
3. The NPC scroller will delete and steal alot of your leafs/item u wanted to be scrolled.
4. in the equip inventory if you have full items and you try to buy something else, you will crash. (Full inventory being having 12 slots left over without items)
5. If your in a party and you kill with no one around on mobs that dont drop anything, meso bags will appear which are unlootable. Example: If i were in a party with Pony, and i were to kill skelegons, 2 meso bags will pop out and only 1 being lootable while the other says Cant Loot not enough room.
6. If you log off inside a FM, and double click your character twice to log onto the server, you automatically get dced. (found this to day)
7. Butterfly Net (absolute nightmare), i clicked, what is a butterfly net or something and at the end of the story it takes my leaves without confirmation, i asked around and people say it increases EXP. I logged OFF and i logged On.My exp was still the same, 2X exp occupation with a 2x exp scroll 264. My butterfly net is level 3 if im right, yet no exp increase.

Grand Total loss of: 1 equip, 30k leafs, and 1 day happyness
HeyRudy
HeyRudy

Back to top Go down

List of bugs found in 2 days Empty Re: List of bugs found in 2 days

Post  rodypownzz Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 am

i understand the last 1 if u upgrade ur net ur xp won't go up, but if u increase ur hunting lvl it wil go up by 10% each lvl.
my xp rate is 288

rodypownzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pony Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:44 am

I will test it and you will get your stuff back for sure don't worry. I am sure the last one is not bugged.

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Bug's

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum