Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zatox Mod App!

2 posters

Go down

Zatox Mod App! Empty Zatox Mod App!

Post  Zatox Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 pm

G'day.
Right so I've never been good at filling out forms and stuff like that so I figured I could do this on the fly.
Names Chris, I've been a forum mod on a few different forums.
Few things I'd like to ask first though. Is it for the would forum or only for selected sections that you require a moderator?
I've done both before been a forum mod for a few private servers and also unrelated forums.
All the previous private server related forums have been shut down.
I'm 21, I still play Maple cause I'm an old school maple player and Global has turned crap since the big bang.
I've been playing since the beta days if anyone cares.
Last time I was a forum moderator was quite a while ago but its a forum nothing changes.
Even if you don't accept my app I've got some suggestions for you.
1. Unlock the suggestion topic so people can post in it cause at the moment no one has permission to post in it.
2. Make a 'Forum Rules' section stating the forum rules you'd like to people to go by. Once the forum grows more having rules/guidlines for people to follow is good.
3. Maybe set up some sort of forum competition? And the winner gets an in game prize.
I did this on one of my previous private server forums. Quite alot of people liked posting up drawing of their own so we had a drawing competition and the other players voted for each one, the winner got a prize.

Thats all for now.
Cheers,
Zatox
Zatox

Back to top Go down

Zatox Mod App! Empty Re: Zatox Mod App!

Post  Zatox Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Sorry to double post like this but I also thing you should try and setup a "Unstuck Character" function on the website cause it seems to be happening to me quite often Sad And a few other people to.
Zatox
Zatox

Back to top Go down

Post  Pony Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:20 am

Thank you for the app. I didn't know suggestions was locked thank you.
I think we first need a bigger community before I need a new mod.
But, I will remember this. I am already planning a forum event and I will make the rules soon.
Btw. With mod we mean a mod for the whole forum

Pony
Admin

https://ponyms.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatox Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 pm

No worries, glad to help.
I understand about needing a bigger community before needing more moderators.
Cheers,
Zatox
Zatox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum