Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm application (Hugablex3)

3 posters

Go down

Gm application (Hugablex3) Empty Gm application (Hugablex3)

Post  iris8 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am

Hello,
I've introduced myself already before but let me do it again.

Name: Iris Kramer

Timezone: +1

How long have you been playing PonyMS: For like a week now.

IGN('s): Hugablex3

How long have you been playing maplestory:
when i was 7 I use to play it sometimes but at that age I was like: ''what the ... are they saying?''. But still I liked the game, so I didn't stop playing. I played GMS and EMS but also different kinds of private servers.

*Past Gamemaster experience(Proof?):
well I have been gm once before. I know how to find the codes etc. and I know what the rules are like what is allowed and what isn't.

*Wich steps would you undertake if you caught a Hacker?:
A hacker ussualy gets banned immediately. Like should because they know it's not alowed hacking is never allowed.

Wich steps would you undertake if two people were fighting ?:
If two players were fighting I would take them to a place where no one else can come (only gm) and I will ask them what happenend and listen to both stories. I will try to fix the problems between the two players. If they're gm's and they won't listen to me exemple: ''They are leaving the map or they are talking through the other gm'', I should really have to get help by a higher ranker who can make them stop talking by muting and/or killing (seduce but we don't have that yet) them. I will try to fix there problem the same way by listening to both stories.

What would you be able to add to our commnity (Spelled wrong it's ''community'') ?:
I wish to make video's for the site or drawings. If that would help. I would ask people to join and doing things like that, and also will I ask people to get friends to play whit them. I really hope players will need me as a gm in the game. Being able to help players or gm's who also can need help sometimes. I will try to find lots of information about being a gm on the internet, and I will ask tips from other players/gm's who know alot about being a gm. I hope I will be able to ban/warn hackers/glitchers/Hacreators, I hope players can behave themself. I also can be a good spy sometimes. I can make a normal character (if I'm allowed) and try to find players who are using hacks and etc..

*Do you have any experience coding?:
Yes a bit. Like I said before I have codes and I know how to find them. Also I know how to use them and if I need help I could always look farther on the internet. I already found codes for just items, and I had codes for maps and mobs. I could easily find them again.

Any other regards you would like to mention to us? :
I just really wish to help this server. I don't mind if I'm not good enough to be a gm, I would understand it. Helping as a normal player is good enough for me. I just wish to help more, and really hope you guys need me as a gm.
Thank you for reading this application of me, because I know it's long I just hope it's good enough.
I also had another thing down here. The question ''Why''.

Why do I want to be a gm:
I wish to help the server alot. I already tried helping a bit for so far. I really enjoy playing this server and hope that many players will come and join this server. I like helping players. I use to help alot on other servers even thought I wasn't a gm. I always try to be as active as possible, and there is no way I wouldn't listen to commands of the master (or other higher rankers) on the game (pony). Being a gm isn't about the rights you have, it's about how you can help the server whit the rights you have. I would listen to normal players, because I have expierence whit gm's who just where really bossy and wouldn't even listen to what I found out about the server (it was like a glitch). It really pissed me. So even if players are trying to say things that sound like they're lieing I would just look for security.

Thanks again for reading

Greatings Iris

Last edited by iris8 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The blue text was to light it annoyed me.)
iris8
iris8

Back to top Go down

Gm application (Hugablex3) Empty Re: Gm application (Hugablex3)

Post  Abyss Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 am

Nice app only a few pointers

When you ban somoene make screenshot ALWAYS make a screenshot

experience is not the codes more of do you know how you should act as an gm?

other than that nice application

Goodluck

-Abyss

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  iris8 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you,
About the screens I forgot to put that down in my app. My excuses for that. Ussualy I make screen shots.
Because you need evidence whit stuff like this even as a gm.

Gm's shouldn't act as players they have much responsibility. Any choise they make could be a mistake.
For a player making a mistake is less worse then a gm making a mistake. If a gm makes a mistake it could ruin the whole server. So thinking before doing anything is something a gm really should do. As a gm I shouldn't slack or abuse my powers that's against the rules. there are also players who think they can get near me as a good friend only because they want to use my powers, but actually I won't allow people to command me who are just players. Also I know I would get a big responsibility as gm what means I cannot misbehave. When I have free time I also like to find glitches and such. I found a few on other servers wich could disconnect a whole map. I'm sorry for my mistakes or/and shortage on my application. I really hope to learn more from you guys.

greatings Iris
iris8
iris8

Back to top Go down

Post  darkereuro Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 am

Christmas colors Razz And nice application. I like how you get into details. And the app is really long. Good luck!

darkereuro

Back to top Go down

Post  iris8 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

Hehe yeah,
The christmas colors looked best. Other colors aren't clear and annoyed me.
Thank you I hope the owner thinks the same.
Still I have much to learn thought.

Iris
iris8
iris8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum